Climate Controlled Storage
Climate controlled storage is important for the care of your property and should be considered when selecting a storage unit, regardless of whether you're storing your property for one month or ten years. The odds are you'll be storing something that can be negatively affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures. Store America has been providing quality climate controlled storage units since 2002. We know your items are important to you, and our storage facilities are designed to provide a safe and secure environment, including climate control.
Store America Climate Controlled Storage
Our facilities maintain strict temperature ranges using central air conditioning and heating systems. We've deployed multiple heating and cooling units at each of our storage facilities to provide comprehensive coverage and back-up for that coverage. This ensures that if one of our heating or cooling units fails, the others can still maintain a controlled temperature environment. Store America has inside climate controlled storage units. Beware of our competitors who claim to offer climate control storage, but might provide only heating or cooling, instead of both.
Along with climate-controlled storage Store America provides…
- 24-Hour Digital Surveillance – Store America invests in advanced surveillance systems to protect your property in our facilities.
- Electronic Gate Access – Store America uses electronic gate systems to limit access to our facilities. All of our customers has their own unique access code.
- 24-Hour Storage Access – Store America has standard storage access hours of 6:00am to 19:00pm, 365 days a year. We can provide 24-hour storage access upon request; restrictions do apply.
- Quality Illumination – Store America facilities are well lit with ample lighting.
- Well-Kept, Clean Facilities – Store America is constantly investing in its facilities to keep them clean and well maintained. Store America strives to provide the best storage experience to its customers.
- Moving Carts – Store America provides all its customers with moving carts to help load and unload their storage unit.
Benefits of Climate Controlled Self Storage
There are several benefits that can't be overlooked when using climate controlled storage. If you plan to store anything that is sensitive to extreme temperatures, then you'll benefit from a climate controlled storage environment. In addition to preventing damage to property that is sensitive to temperature changes, you'll also be able to work in a comfortable environment. Imagine moving your entire house into a storage unit on a 90°F day in a building with no air conditioning! The benefits of climate control outweigh the cost savings of using non-climate controlled storage.
Do I Really Need Climate Controlled Storage?
When shopping for climate controlled storage units, you'll notice that they tend to cost more than traditional non-climate controlled storage. While you might be able to save a few dollars, you risk damaging items such as photographs, furniture, paintings, electronics, and much more. The fact is you get what you pay for, and with storage, quality is important.
Imagine losing antique pictures of your grandmother or finding out that your favorite leather couch is ruined by cracking. These types of losses will cost far more than the few dollars you would save by opting for non-climate controlled self storage. Store America believes your property is important to you and that's why we operate some of the best storage facilities in the U.S.